Data Loss Prevention (DLP) is the practice of detecting and preventing data breaches, exfiltration, or unwanted destruction of sensitive data.
Data loss refers to an event in which important data is lost to the enterprise, such as in a ransomware attack. Data loss prevention focuses on preventing illicit transfer of data outside organizational boundaries.
Organizations typically use DLP to
- Protect Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and comply with relevant regulations
- Protect Intellectual Property critical for the organization
- Achieve data visibility in large organizations
- Secure mobile workforce and enforce security in Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) environments
- Proprietary cutting-edge patented technologies
- Reliable solutions trusted by thousands of customers
- 13+ years on the market
- Extensive expertise and rich experience in projects of any complexity in a variety of industries
- Dedicated implementation team for large-scale projects
- Technical support and help in compliance with local standards
- Proven leadership according to Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Data Loss Prevention
- Comply with PCI DSS, ISO 27001, Sarbanes–Oxley Act of 2002 & HIPAA standards
- Data Leakage
- End Point Security
- Traffic Monitor
- Person Monitor
- Mobile Device Security
One stop solution to make Ransomware Obsolete
Ransomware is malicious software that infects your computer and displays messages demanding a fee to be paid in order for your system to work again. This class of malware is a criminal moneymaking scheme that can be installed through deceptive links in an email message, instant message or website. It has the ability to lock a computer screen or encrypt important, predetermined files with a password.
Our solution takes a completely different approach by creating a protective shield between your files and applications. When ransomware or other applications make changes, the original files stay intact allowing users to revert any unwanted change that has been made.
How we have a solution to stop it
- Instantly recover files after a ransomware attack.
- Boot level protection against ransomware attacks such as Petya.
- It can recover files even if it has been permanently deleted from the computer.
- It can recover files from cloud-based storage such as OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox etc.
- It is one-Click restore feature to bring the OS back to its previously working state.
- It creates multiple versions of files using data engram option to restore when needed.
- It can temporarily lock files during an active ransomware attack preventing them from being infected.
- It can revert files or restore OS of the infected device through a centralized management console.
- Restoring files doesn’t required internet after a ransomware attack.
- Licenses doesn’t get embedded to system.
|Product features||System Requirements|